A Roadmap for Analyzing Data
is a lecture which is covered within the Statistic or Basic Business Statistic module by business and economics students.
Choosing appropriate statistical methods for your data is the single most important task you face and is at the heart of “doing statistics.” But this selection process is also the single most difficult thing you do when applying statistics! How, then, can you ensure that you have made an appropriate choice? By asking a series of questions, you can guide yourself to the appropriate choice of methods.
- The questions to ask when choosing which statistical methods to use to conduct data analysis
- Rules for applying statistics in future studies and analyses
This lecture discusses:
- How to choose the appropriate technique(s) for data analysis for both numerical and categorical variables
- Potential questions and the associated appropriate techniques for numerical variables
- Potential questions and the associated appropriate techniques for categorical variables
In this File you will find:
A Roadmap for Analyzing Data Lecture Power Point Presentation
Test Bank for A Roadmap for Analyzing Data with 327 Questions with all answers to them
15 Exercises for A Roadmap for Analyzing Data seminar or lecture
Plus reading resource on A Roadmap for Analyzing Data in order to enhance you overall knowledge about the topic.
Once you will purchase this resource please leave a comment!
All resources are compressed in zip file.