is a lecture which is covered within the Statistic or Basic Business Statistic module by business and economics students.
The principles of probability help bridge the worlds of descriptive statistics and inferential statistics. Probability principles are the foundation for the probability distribution, the concept of mathematical expectation, and the binomial, Poisson, and hypergeometric distributions, topics.
In this lecture you learn to:
- Basic probability concepts
- About conditional probability
- To use Bayes’ Theorem to revise probabilities
- Various counting rules
In this file you will find:
- Basic Probability Lecture Power Point Presentation
- Test Bank with 171 different related questions with full answer description and explanation
- 65 Exercises related to the topic with all answers to them
- Defining and Collecting Data Reading Resources file in order to enhance Lecturer/Teacher/Student knowledge
Once you will purchase this resource please leave a comment!
All resources are compressed in zip file.