Building Positive Employee Relations – Human Resource
is a lecture which is covered during Human Resource Management Module.
The main purpose of this lecture is to explain the building blocks of positive employee relations. Our topics include what is employee relations, managing employee relations, using human resources management tools to promote ethics and fair treatment, managing employee discipline, and developing employee engagement and great places to work for.
After a worker uprising over pay and work rules at Apple Inc.’s Foxconn IPhone assembly plant in Shenzhen, China, Apple asked the plant’s owner to have the Fair Labor Association (FLA) survey the plant’s workers. The FLA found “tons of issues.” We’ll see what they found and what Foxconn’s management did to improve the situation.
- Define employee relations.
- Discuss at least four methods for managing employee relations.
- Explain what is meant by ethical behavior.
- Explain what is meant by fair disciplinary practices.
- Answer the question: “How do companies become “Best Companies to Work For?”
In this file you will find:
- 1 Building Positive Employee Relations Lecture Power Point Presentation
- 1 Guide file how to conduct Lecture
- 1 Test Bank with 110 different questions with full answer description and explanation
- 3 Case Studies with all answers to them
- 10 Interesting Discussion Questions and answers to them
- 1 Interesting Exercise
- 1 additional reading file about the lecture topic in order to enhance Lecturer/Teacher/Student knowledge
Once you will purchase this resource please leave a comment!