Chi-Square and Nonparametric Tests
is a lecture which is covered within the Statistic or Basic Business Statistic module by business and economics students.
This lecture extends hypothesis testing to analyze differences between population proportions based on two or more samples and to test the hypothesis of independence in the joint responses to two categorical variables. The lecture concludes with nonparametric tests as alternatives to several hypothesis tests.
- How and when to use the chi-square test for contingency tables
- How to use the Marascuilo procedure for determining pairwise differences when evaluating more than two proportions
- How and when to use nonparametric tests
- How and when to use the McNemar test
- How to use the Chi-Square to test for a variance or standard deviation
- How to use the Friedman rank test for comparing multiple population medians in a randomized block design
In this File you will find:
Chi-Square and Nonparametric Tests Lecture Power Point Presentation
Test Bank for Chi-Square and Nonparametric Tests with 175 Questions with all answers to them
59 Exercises for Chi-Square and Nonparametric Tests lecture / seminar
Plus reading resource on Chi-Square and Nonparametric Tests in order to enhance you overall knowledge about the topic.
Once you will purchase this resource please leave a comment!
All resources are compressed in zip file.