Designing Organizational Structure
is a lecture which is covered during Management Module. This resource is suitable for bachelor and master level students who are studying in business department.
Once managers are done planning, then what? This is when managers need to begin to “work the plan.” And the first step in doing that involves designing an appropriate organizational structure. This lecture covers the decisions involved with designing this structure. We also address the issue of structure with an emphasis on the new designs that companies are implementing to deal with an increasingly competitive environment that focuses on efficiency. Focus on the following learning objectives as you read and study this lecture.
Learning Objectives of this lecture are:
- Describe six key elements in organizational design.
- Contrast mechanistic and organic structures.
- Discuss the contingency factors that favor either the mechanistic model or the organic model of organizational design.
- Describe traditional organizational designs.
- Discuss organizing for flexibility in the twenty-first century.
- Develop your skill at acquiring and using power.
- Know how to stay connected and “in the loop” when working remotely.
In this file you will find:
- 1 Designing Organizational Structure Lecture Power Point Presentation
- 1 Lecture Note Guide
- 1 Test Bank with 121 different questions with full answer description and explanation
- 8 Interesting Discussion Questions and answers to them
- 4 Interesting Exercise related to the topic with all answers to them
- 2 Interesting Case Studies with all answers to case study questions
- 1 additional reading resource file related to lecture topic in order to enhance Lecturer/Teacher/Student knowledge
- 1 Folder with relevant useful pictures
Once you will purchase this resource please leave a comment!
All resources are compressed in Zip File.